Saturday, September 10, 2016

Why I Started a Blog


So I figured that I should let everyone who may or may not be following this blog’s progress know why it was even created!

screaming IN ALL CAPS was born because I’m a bit obsessive.

I love planning things, I love searching Pinterest for inspiration, and I absolutely love putting all my plans in action and watching them play out.

I spent hours planning exactly how I was going to decorate my dorm in a way that had my style, and fit in my budget. All in all, after hours of research and Pinspiration,  I think I only spent about $100 in total with my complete dorm decoration. 

I’m not even engaged and I already have my entire dream wedding planned out for (hypothetically☺) less than $1500 as well. (I’ll make a post about what I want and have planned out, just in case anyone who is a little closer to it than me can have my information and research. We gotta help each other out!)

The real catalyst to my blog adventure was some free fonts I found on Pinterest. I started making cute edited photos and text with cursive and block text and the dream was born.

I chose the name because one of the fonts was called “screaming in color.” I really liked that, but, as you may guess, it was taken. 

Then I started experimenting with upper case v. lower case in these edited photos and it hit me. 

I am constantly typing my text messages in all caps to show my enthusiasm, so I figured that I could bring that here as well. 

That day, 
screaming IN ALL CAPS 

was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment