Saturday, September 17, 2016

Why I chose the iPhone 7




Many people don’t like the iPhone 7. Here’s why I do.

Maybe I’m just following the bandwagon or the latest trend, but I have been highly anticipating the iPhone 7 release. 

If you read this blog, you’ll know I’m a bit obsessive in my research. I discovered that pretty much everyone who had speculated the design of the upcoming iPhone predicted 2 things: no headphone jack, water resistance. At least I was prepared for the news.

The first reason I chose to get the iPhone 7 was because of the water resistance. I, like many of you (unless you’re all amazing super humans, which I guess is possible) have dropped an electronic device in the toilet. I just forgot it was in my pocket, and there it ended up, in the bottom of the bowl. So the insurance of having a water resistant phone is a HUGE relief.

The second reason I chose to get the iPhone 7 was because I wanted to see if the design of the 6 was tested and true, primarily the size. I really loved the size of the iPhone 5. However, I’ve seen a lot of positive response to the bigger size phones and I’m ready to give it a try. Since the 7 has the same dimensions at the 6, I figure that I’ll take the risk. 

The third reason I chose to get the iPhone 7 is because of the battery life. I am so tired of having to charge my phone more than once a day! I just want to be able to charge it at night, and have it last me until the next night. 

The fourth reason I chose to get the iPhone 7 is because I really NEED a new phone. My current phone doesn’t have a home button because it broke off, the glass is not just cracked, it is falling out in chunks. If you guys really want, I’ll post a picture, but to be honest, I’m pretty ashamed of the current state of my phone. So, if you want to see the mess that my current phone is, comment below!

Finally, the reason that I’m choosing the iPhone 7 is because I like that there’s no headphone jack. I know people probably disagree with me, but that’s fine. I think that the wires from traditional headphones are annoying and get in the way. I’m excited to get my Bluetooth headphones and to be able to have my phone anywhere and not have it all be a pain.


Comment your thoughts on the iPhone 7 below! What do you like about it? What don’t you like?


P.S. My phone just came in! I'll do an unboxing post soon!


screaming IN ALL CAPS

No comments:

Post a Comment